DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Role Playing Games Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID- 19 Implications and Growth” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report describes and evaluates the global role-playing games market. It covers two five-year periods, one three-year period, and one six-year period including, 2015 to 2019, termed the historic period, 2019 through 2023, the forecast period, 2023-2025 forecast period, and 2025-2030 the forecast period.
The global role-playing games market reached a value of nearly $15,793.3 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.84% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.22% to nearly $22,471.3 million by 2023. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.06% to nearly $25,275.4 million by 2025, and at a CAGR of 6.11% to nearly $34,001.7 million by 2030.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus lockdown and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest-growing market for the role-playing games market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global role-playing games market opportunities and strategies to 2030 report answers all these questions and many more.
Growth in the historic period resulted from a rise in disposable income, in-game purchases and freemiums, live streamers and gaming influencers, and cross-platform publishing and play. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were stringent regulations, stringent regulations, and overshadowing by other genres. Going forward, increasing use of the internet, technically advanced platforms, and increasing gamers involvement will drive the growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the role-playing games market in the future include regulatory restrictions to curb RPG games addiction, high cost and system compatibility, and supply chain disruption due to the impact of COVID-19.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of coronavirus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. This has increased short term potential growth opportunities for the role-playing games industry. As more and more people across the globe are quarantined at their houses, they are looking for other ways to keep themselves occupied within the confines of their isolation, and are playing or streaming video games, driving the market for role-playing games.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Role Playing Games Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Role Playing Games Market Characteristics
8. Role Playing Games Market Supply Chain
9. Role Playing Games (RPGs)Market Product Analysis -Product Examples
10. Role Playing Games Market Customer Information
10.1. Emotional Responses Of Gamers
10.2. Platform Preference of Gamers
10.3. Time Spent On Video Games
10.4. Most Played Tabletop Roleplaying Games
10.5. Elderly Population Believe Video Games Are A Contributing Factor To Gun Violence In The USA
11. Role Playing Games Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Increasing Demand For Streaming Games
11.2. Use Of Players’ Data
11.3. In-Game Advertising
11.4. Adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) And Augmented Reality (AR) Technologies
11.5. Independent Developers And Publishers
11.6. New Game And Business Models Aim For In-Game Purchases
11.7. Subscription-Based Gaming
11.8. Use Of Artificial Intelligence For Gaming
12. Implications of COVID-19 On The Role Playing Games Market
12.1. Video Gaming Reaches An All-Time High Since Lockdown Initiation
12.2. Positive Impact
12.3. Negative Impact
13. Global Role-Playing Games Market Size And Growth
13.1. Historic Market Growth, 2015 – 2019, Value ($ Million)
13.2. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 – 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Million)
14. Global Role-Playing Games Market Segmentation
15. Role-Playing Games Market, Regional And Country Analysis
- Activision Blizzard
- Aiming Inc.
- Alawar Entertainment
- Alderac Entertainment Group
- Ambidexter LLC
- Apar Games
- Babil Games
- Bandai Namco Holdings Inc.
- Behold Studios
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- BUKA Entertainment
- Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Celestial Games
- CodemastersSoftware Company Limited
- Creatures Inc.
- Daedalic Entertainment
- Dream Publishing
- Efecto Studios
- Electronic Arts
- Elex Technology Co., Ltd.
- Evil Hat Productions
- Frontier Developments plc
- Game Freak Inc.
- Game Power 7
- Griptonite Games India Private Limited
- GSC Game World
- Happy Elements Technology (Beijing) Limited
- Headup Games
- Hinterland Studio
- Kiro’o Games
- KLab Co., Ltd.
- Klei Entertainment Inc.
- Koei Tecmo Games
- Leti Arts
- Mail.ru Group
- Microsoft Studios
- NetEase, Inc.
- Nezal Entertainment
- Nival Interactive
- Nova Gaming Ventures Private Limited
- OKAM Studio
- PUBG Corporation
- Radical Entertainment Inc.
- Shanghai Everstar Online Entertainment Co .Ltd.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Space Rhino Games
- Square Enix
- Tahadi Games
- Team17 Digital Limited
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Valve Corporation
- Virtuos Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Xbox Game Studios
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/44zmbp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900